KRUEGER INTRODUCES THE RADIAFLO, A FLUSH FACE RADIAL DIFFUSER
RICHARDSON, TEXAS (March 19, 2004) - Krueger's RadiaFlo critical environment diffuser provides the radial air distribution pattern from a flush face.
NOW AVAILABLE!! Krueger announces the release of the RadiaFlo critical environment diffuser designed specifically for flush ceiling applications where radial diffusion is essential. The RadiaFlo possesses a 180º radial isovel ranging from isothermal conditions to a temperature differential of 15ºF. The engineering characteristics of the face leads to a design that provides proven radial displacement, while offering an architectural look that is aesthetically pleasing. The RadiaFlo will be available in both Aluminum and Stainless Steel with 48" x 24" and 24" x 24" nominal panel sizes with a variety of neck sizes to accommodate a wide range of airflows. Please contact your local Krueger representative for more information.
- 180 degree isovel
- Removable face
- Flush face radial diffuser
- Aluminum or stainless steel
- High volume, low velocity air pattern
- Superior displacement of contaminants
- Available panel sizes: 48" x 24" & 24" x 24"
- Laboratory and cleanroom environment applications
- Integral backpan in aluminum, stainless steel,
or cold rolled steel construction