Find Our Information Helpful?
Become a fan of Krueger by clicking on the "Like" button below or simply visit our page on Facebook.
K-Select Selection Software
K-Select provides you with a terminal and GRD selection program that incorporates powerful engineering tools to provide a design reference that can save significant time in the design of a building's HVAC system.
Grilles, Registers, & Diffusers
- Select by calculating performance at the required design point.
- Select by the room's design using ADPI.
- Select by ADPI selection at a CFM performance point based off a given room area, cooling delta-T, and characteristic length.
- Redesigned user interface.
- Global change feature to update all selections with one click.
- Auto sizing option displays multiple size options per selection.
- “Save and New” button added to quickly add next selection.
- Master defaults can be saved to specific options for future projects.
- MCA and MOP added to schedule.
- New sortable schedule feature.
- Improved export to EXCEL
- Internet update feature to easily upgrade program.
- Updated Sound data to comply with new AHRI 880-11 end reflection requirements.
- Updated liner options on all models.
- Radiated and Discharge Sound Power by Octave Band.
- Acoustic calculator (based upon ARI's standard 885-98).
- Minimum static pressure caused by the VAV unit (Min. delta-Ps = box with damper @ full open Ps + coil Ps) at design CFM.
- Static pressure drop across VAV box (delta-Ps = inlet Ps - downstream Ps - coil Ps) Hot Water Coil selection and performance information.
- Electric Heat selection and performance information.
Reports & Printouts
- NC (noise criteria) based off room absorption of 10 dB, re 10-12 watts.
- Neck velocity and total pressure at a given CFM.
- ADPI values at any given performance point that results in an ADPI greater than 70. Throw at any required terminal velocity.
K-Select can also save your product selections to a schedule, which can be exported directly to project documents. Also, all published information in the Krueger Catalog can be accessed from the K-Select program providing that the catalog part of the installation is performed. This includes catalog pages, extended range performance data, suggested specifications and much more.
Version : VAV 11.0.0/GRD 10.0.2
File Date : 1/25/2013
File Size : 68.0 MB
'Save' the file then 'Run' the executable.
For the VAV program, a new dll file has been added for calculations as well as an export option to EDGE (Krueger representative pricing program). For the GRD program, we've made some changes to the report output from ADPI selections.
Feel free to contact either of these people to help you with the installation, setup, and use of the K-Select program.